Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can't wait to see what you share this time!
Created by Frances of Discovering the World through My Son's Eyes, the blog hop has now found a new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs.
This month our co-hosts are:Crafty Moms Share on Multicultural Kid Blogs
A MultiAsian Family Life
Castle View Academy
Crazy Little Family Adventures
Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
For my feature I choose the post by jo jacks about cave paintings. As they planned a trip to the famous Lascauz Cave, the kiddos learned about the famous ancient cave paintings with this activity. My kids also love doing this activity even thought i never matched it up to a learning experience. I will sure do that next time! Great post jo jacks! See you in the linky!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can't wait to see what you've been up to!