This April, the blog turns two years old. Two years of adventures, of life changing moves, two years of toddlerdom. Yes, a lot has happened in these two blog years, also in the two real years. From Peru to Laos, from Laos to Bangkok, from Bangkok to Phuket and from Phuket to Bali.
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog, and what’s it about?
I blog about our family and our adventures as worldschooling expat travelers. I felt that the whole thing was insane and thats where the ¨crazy¨ comes from.
2. Can you give 11 random facts about yourself?
3. What is something you’ve been loving lately?
4. What is it you love most about blogging?
5. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
6. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why?
Italy, cause thats where my family is from. And I dont even speak Italian, even though I have an Italian passport.
9. A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
10. What is something you do when you need to take time for yourself?
I try to do art, but I get distracted with Dr. Who.
Mommy Luxe Life
Emily @ By Emily
Pam @ Hey Miss Adventures
Danielle @ Loorducation
Laurie @ Scrappie Momma
Katy @ Laughing into the Abyss
Elisa @ Lifecoach in Residence
Mackenzie @ Is There Cheese in it?
Donnalynn@ Jelly to a Tree
Tommy @ The Hopeful Vagabond