If you would like to read more of my "Mommy Writer" posts, click HERE!
I shared this piece of information with some blogger friends and a lot of them answered that they only clean their house when the internet is down! Was happy to know I wasn't the only on! Thankfully the cleaning lady came back. But alas, she will never scrub the shower like I do.
So, what does one mother do when the internet is on the fritz?
- Scrub the shower walls and drain. I got out the CIF!
- Take kids to the dentist. They actually fought over who got to sit on the chair first. I was in shock. But not more in shock that they didn’t even have one cavity between them!
- Clean gecko poo from the edges of the entire house. With disinfectant wipes and windex.
- Discover a cool paint app that was on the ipad. Its called paper 53 and it doesn’t need internet!
- Play hide and seek, Big Kiddo thought the best hiding place was right behind me and to move with me as I looked. He got a couple elbows to the face when I turned around. Ay pues.
- Talk with the kids about anything. Mostly about how the body works for hours.
- Go to sleep early!
- Make Hummus and homemade flatbread.
- Plant baby aloe plants along the side of the patio.
- Make sure the cleaning lady gets rid of all the cobwebs and the glue stains on the game room floor.
I think I might try staying unconnected for a few hours a day, if only to talk to the kids about anything and maybe scrub something clean.