Hi! I’m Orana, an artist of many trades and creator of the Crazy Little Family Adventure Blog.
I have been writing about my family’s Adventures in Worldschooling through Travel and Art since 2013. Take a seat and have a look around.
Would you like to Work with Me? I can write for your blog or we can talk about a collaboration piece on my site. I am available for PR collaborations any time! Just send me an email through the form below!
Crazy Little Liebster Award
The move to Bali saw a stagnation in writing for a few months but then things started flowing again. And with the flow appeared a little blogger thing called “The Liebster Award”. I´m still not completely sure how much of an award it really is. It´s more like a blogroll chainletter. Either way, whatever it´s called I´m glad it made its way to me and the Crazy Little Family Adventure.There are some things you have to do when you receive the nomination.
I received mine from Channing Callahan over at eChanning.com. Apart from writing the blog about being nominated you have to answer 11 questions and then nominate 11 blogs you found out there and thought deserved some promotion.
Here I go…OH, and dont forget to mention who nominated you with a link back to their blog!
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog, and what’s it about?
I blog about our family and our adventures as worldschooling expat travelers. I felt that the whole thing was insane and thats where the ¨crazy¨ comes from.
2. Can you give 11 random facts about yourself?
I love chocolate with chilli.
My hair flips outward on one side and inward on the other
I am a binge watcher of serires. But preferably when they are 4 seasons in.
I love lasagna but haven´t owned an oven in three years and Im desperate.
We live in Bali but not on the beach, and its not a “permanent holiday”
I am an avid member of the #mommitment movement.
I like painting with crayons
I know how to count to ten in 5 languages.
My first cat´s name was “Owange”
I just got my first pedicure in three years.
I really don´t like capresse salad
3. What is something you’ve been loving lately?
The free time I have by sending the kids off to pre-school
4. What is it you love most about blogging?
The people I meet through it, and the friends I´ve made.
Also the need to write keeps me going on a daily basis.
5. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
To have unlimited wishes
To stop people from judging each other
A rainbow unicorn sweatshirt
6. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
Mostly my kids, and how they experience life and our travels and adventures. The way I school them though art and Worldschooling.
7. What is one country in the world you would like to visit? Why?
Italy, cause thats where my family is from. And I dont even speak Italian, even though I have an Italian passport.
8. If you have kids or pets? Tell me about your babies.
I have three kids, the oldest is 16 and the youngest is 3.
9. A long-lost relative leaves you a large sum of money. What do you do with it?
Buy a house or apartment, rent it out and keep on traveling. Oh and get some new clothes too. And some moleskines to last a while.
10. What is something you do when you need to take time for yourself?
I try to do art, but I get distracted with Dr. Who.
11. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Hopefully traveling still and the kids happy as ever. Hopefully Worldschooling succesfully
Those questions have been going around for a bit so how about I change them a little for those out there that are getting nominated twice.
1. What is the age and name of your blog and how much has it changed since you started it.2. What inspires you?3. Can you list 11 random things about yourself?4. How would you describe your blog in five words5. What´s your favorite movie?6. If you could meet a character from a book, who would it be?7. Do you have any regrets?8. What advice can you give a fellow blogger thats just starting out?9. Do you have kids or pets? tell us about them10. What is the last book you read11. What´s your favorite chocolate?
So these are the 11 blogs I nominate to write their own Liebster Award post and answer my new 11 questions!
Happy blogging everyone.
Heather @ Mommy Luxe Life
Emily @ By Emily
Pam @ Hey Miss Adventures
Danielle @ Loorducation
Laurie @ Scrappie Momma
Katy @ Laughing into the Abyss
Elisa @ Lifecoach in Residence
Mackenzie @ Is There Cheese in it?
Donnalynn@ Jelly to a Tree
Tommy @ The Hopeful Vagabond