How to make Potato Stamps
Potato Stamps are one of those classic crafts that kids love and are really easy to make; as long as you have potatoes!
Even if you are not so DIY oriented these are pretty simple to make and your kids will love it.
What do you need?
- Cut potatoes in half crosswise, so it’s easy for little hands to hold on to.
- Choose a cookie cutter that fits in the space where the raw potato is exposed.
- Press the cookie cutter into the potato all the way in, until the shape is inside the potato.
- Remove potato meat around the cookie cutter until all the sides of the cookie cutter is exposed.
- Remove cookie cutter.
- Put paint on a plate and use as a stamp pad or put paint on the shape on the potato with a paintbrush.
- Stamp onto the cardboard.
- HAVE FUN!