Hi! I’m Orana, an artist of many trades and creator of the Crazy Little Family Adventure Blog.
I have been writing about my family’s Adventures in Worldschooling through Travel and Art since 2013. Take a seat and have a look around.
Would you like to Work with Me? I can write for your blog or we can talk about a collaboration piece on my site. I am available for PR collaborations any time! Just send me an email through the form below!
How to make Potato Stamps
What do you need?
- Cut potatoes in half crosswise, so it’s easy for little hands to hold on to.
- Choose a cookie cutter that fits in the space where the raw potato is exposed.
- Press the cookie cutter into the potato all the way in, until the shape is inside the potato.
- Remove potato meat around the cookie cutter until all the sides of the cookie cutter is exposed.
- Remove cookie cutter.
- Put paint on a plate and use as a stamp pad or put paint on the shape on the potato with a paintbrush.
- Stamp onto the cardboard.
- HAVE FUN!